Home Evaluations Questionnaire
Do you have a patient or a loved one that is experiencing the following…
- Weakness or a difficult recovery following a stroke, injury, surgery or any other debilitating illness or recent hospitalization?
- Difficulty walking, dressing, bathing or swallowing?
- Increase falls at home due to unstable balance?
- Family unable to meet the demands of in-home care?
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Worth can…
- Perform an evaluation to determine your patient’s needs.
- Direct admit a patient from home or a doctor’s office if patient meets inpatient rehabilitation criteria and insurance authorization has been obtained.
Our goal is to determine each patient’s specific level of injury and to restore them to their highest functional independence in order to return to their prior living setting.
Contact our admissions coordinator at 817-820-3411 to schedule your patient to be evaluated by one of our clinical liaisons.